Home / Featured / How to Maximise Your Slots Earnings

How to Maximise Your Slots Earnings

Online slots are purely based on luck because they are controlled by what are known as RNGs. These RNGs ensure that every result spun on the slot is completely random and therefore if you were to assume slots are based on luck, you would be absolutely right. So how do you maximise your earnings when you play online slots?

It is quite simple. Despite the fact that slots are there to make the casino money, there are still many slot players out there that are in fact making money from playing slots, have made money playing slots, or the most common scenario is not losing large amounts of money playing slots.

Here are the top 3 tips for you to apply a strategy to your slots play that will help you minimise your losses and maximise your profits courtesy of the c9bets slots strategy blog.

  • Bet Sizing

Make sure that you do not overbet each spin. If you keep overbetting, you will run out of cash quickly. Slots play is about running through your variation. That means getting through the good times and the bad times – (upswings and downswings). Slots all have an RTP, which is the Return to Player. This is noted in a percentage – so a slot with a return to player of 96% means the house only has a 4% edge.

That means if you have money in your account, you will be able to get through the 4% of bad times and win the other 96% of the time. However, if you are betting too high and spending all your casino account money to quickly, then you will not have enough to get through your downswings.

Bet sizing will make sure you get more spins and therefore when you do eventually hit an upswing, you can increase your bets slightly. When you are back to your downswing, then you need to reduce your bets again. See more here: https://www.c9bets.com/blog/the-importance-of-bet-sizing-on-slots/

  • Only Play Slots with 96% RTP or Higher

If you were given the choice to pay 2 to 1 odds on a horse winning a race or 3 to 1 odds on the same horse in the same race, then you are going to go with the bookmaker that gives you 3 to 1 odds. At 3 – 1, you have the same odds of winning as the 2 to 1 bet, but the payback is much better.

Slots go one better than this. They offer RTP a.k.a. Return to Player. They give you better odds of winning and better paybacks. Look at the online slot you play and check the RTP. Some slots can come with an RTP that is over 98%.

  • Use Casino Bonus Codes as Much as You Can

Some people do not use casino bonus codes because they are worried about the playthrough amount. The playthrough can be 20 times the amount of the money the casino gives you as a bonus. Let’s take $100 for an example. You would need to make $2,000 worth of bets for that $100 to count as real cash.

 

It seems daunting right? But in actual fact, slots payback so well, that you will get through the $2,000 quicker than you think. For example, if you are spinning $0.50 per spin, you can get 100 spins for $50. In those 100 spins, in theory, you will earn back 96% if you are playing a slot with a 96% RTP.

$48 is coming back out of every $50 bet – in the long run. From $2,000 worth of spins at $0.50 per spin, you are getting 4,000 spins or you can have 40 sessions of 100 spins. If you don’t mind losing roughly $2 per session, then the overall loss in theory using the 96% RTP is $80. That means you make a $20 profit from the bonus and it provides you numerous extra spins.

Is this a complicated strategy?

This strategy is not complicated to apply, but it can be difficult to understand after reading it the first time. In the end, the strategy is no complicated at all, but the actual discipline that is involved with sticking to this strategy is very difficult indeed. Like any gambler, if you want to improve your game, then you need to add strategy as well as the discipline to stick to this strategy.

About Helen Krall

Check Also

Online Slot Machine Technique – Debunking Popular Myths Surrounding Online Slot Machine

Reality: For one, on the internet gambling enterprises are subject to stringent policy and also …